We are here to help.
The assessment and treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders are complex and challenging – and doubly so if you’re trying to go it alone! We have professionals on staff who regularly provide consultation and training to administrators, clinical, as well as teaching staff. We can partner with you to address specific cases as well as more general, programmatic concerns.
Here are some ways we can help:
- Want help in setting up a peer program?
- Need a different approach in helping parents support their children’s needs?
- Do you have children who are having problems transitioning to a new placement?
- Need recommendations for areas to prioritize in treatment?
- Want consultation on how to better help your agency meet the needs of its individuals with ASD?
- Not sure what you should be expecting from a service provider with whom you are contracting?